In response to rapidly changing COVID-19 public health directives, Nova Scotia Works/Career Connections has the following updates to its programs and services as of March 17, 2020. Effective 12:00 pm, March 17, 2020 Nova Scotia Works/Career Connections offices suspended all in-person services until May 4, 2020.
What does this mean for our clients?
- There will be no public access to computers available during this time period
- Existing clients can contact their Case Manager directly
- New clients can contact us in any of the methods listed below
- Appointments will be held over the phone or through email
- We will not be having in-person appointments for this time
Phone (902) 752-6826
Phone (902) 863-8244
Phone (902) 533-2805
You can also reach us at our Toll-Free Number 1-844-344-1369
Working together we will weather this public health crisis with resilience and compassion for each other.
We thank you for your understanding.