Website Anchor Toyota
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your accounting career, you found it.
Anchor Toyota is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our team in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will take pride in attention to detail, be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills. Reporting directly to the dealership Controller, you will have the unique opportunity to develop accounting skills exclusive to the automotive industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month end Reconciliations, daily deposits, posting of deals and petty cash
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- All aspects of payroll
- Balancing Accounts
- Other duties to assist the Controller as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- 1 -2 years’ experience in an accounting role
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems considered an asset.
- · Full benefits package
- · Company match RRSP program
- · Employee and Family Assistance Program
- · Competitive wages
- · A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
Apply Online at: https://www.steeleauto.com/about-us/careers?page=2
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.