John W Crosby CPA Incorporated
Bachelor’s degree – Business/Accounting
- Must have excellent writing skills, organized, effective interpersonal skills, reliable, initiative, and excellent oral communications.
- Must be detailed and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Desirable experience – familiar with accounting and tax software such as Sage 50, Quick Books, payroll software, Tax – Profile or Taxprep. Also familiar with Windows 10, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Responsible for preparing financial statements for individuals, and companies, personal tax returns and as well as corporate tax returns, charities returns, trust returns, examining financial data and accounting records.
- Will train, the student must enroll on CPA course of instruction to obtain CPA designation.
- Successful completion of each module/exam will be reimbursed cost.
- Student will receive 2 paid days for each exam – one study day, one exam day.
- Exams are written in Halifax.
- Vacation pay is accrued at 4%.
Application deadline: 2020-10-26
Expected start date: 2020-11-02
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
Salary: $19.50-$21.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.