R. MacLean Forestry
Job Description – Administrative Assistant
We are R. MacLean Forestry Limited., a family based successful business, specializing in Land Clearing and Specialized Forestry Services. Team and Client focused, we at R. MacLean Forestry Limited are looking to hire a new addition to our team; a vibrant administrative assistant in a full time permanent position.
Reporting to the President and Office Manager, the Admin Assistant is responsible for:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system, Toolbox meetings, All shared paperwork
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Managing shipments and returns (incoming and outgoing)
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Travel arrangements as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining/Purchasing/Recycling office supplies.
- Maintaining/trouble shooting office equipment as needed.
- Creating and Managing Project Files
- Accounting Data Entry and Compiling
- Additional Duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- At least 3 years experience in an administrative assistant position.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic accounting skills, including experience with accounting software.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Essential MS Excel (creating and working with complex spreadsheets that incorporate calculations and multiple worksheets)
- Creating and managing complex filing systems
- Managing reception and correspondence activities
- Strong command of verbal and written communications in English and professional telephone skills.
- A positive, can do attitude, resilient in the face of a busy small business
- Highly organized, take charge self-starter, who doesn’t wait to be told what to do
- Experience with long term planning, task list management and following up on tasks/projects.
- A certificate or diploma in office/business administration; ideal (but not mandatory).
Competitive, dependent upon on: skills, education and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: TBD Email inquires to email@example.com
- MacLean Forestry Limited
14 Silver Birch Drive
Antigonish, NS B2G 0B4
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.