Website Probst & Partner Investments Ltd
Probst & Partner Investments Ltd.
320-2C Main Street, Antigonish NS
Compensation: Starting at $18.00/hour for 24 – 30 hours week to start
Probst & Partner Investments Ltd. is based in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. The company is focused on strategic investment and development within the residential, light industrial and recreational real estate market in Atlantic Canada. We also seek partnership or joint venture investment in value driven opportunities, not limited to real estate. To compliment work in the investment field, we offer specialized services and consultation to clients or partners in real estate, asset management, business and immigration consultation. Our website: www.probst-partner.ca
We are seeking an Administrative professional to assist us in our projects and client work. The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision, be trustworthy, professional, engaged and result-oriented. This position requires a high attention to detail, excellent use of English; and strong computer skills.
• Post-secondary degree/diploma and/or experience in business, administration, bookkeeping or legal field
• Must be fluent in English;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Computer proficient with advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word);
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
• Valid drivers licence
• Basic bookkeeping duties
• Research and report writing
• Client and company data entry
• Client and company file management- paper and electronic
• Background case research
• Office correspondence/invoicing/follow up.
• Prepare and complete draft forms, applications
• Prepare draft correspondence
• Assist with marketing, advertising, social media and website support
• Maintain regular communication with clients and follow up on requests, provide updates
• Provide monthly report
• Attend conferences and events
• Participate in training
• Perform other administrative duties as required
Deadline to apply: May 25th, 2018
How To Apply:To apply please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.