Website Final Touch Party Rentals
Job Title: Summer Student Placement / Administrative Assistant
Location: 279 Foord Street, Stellarton
Start Date: June 4th, 2018
Office Hours: 35hr/week – 8 week period
- Perform clerical duties such as; answering phone calls, maintaining and organizing customer orders, distributing information to other fellow workers, and more.
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone, through email, our social media networks, as well as face to face.
- Updating our social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Preparing and organizing our new website with photos and information to prepare it for launch.
- Assisting with a large variety of daily operational tasks need which may include assisting other departments with their duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Meet summer student qualifications.
- Have good time management, organization and communication skills.
- Be dependable, hardworking, and have the ability to work independently at times.
- Have computer knowledge, basic social media experience, and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Be detail oriented and have an eye for design and photography.
- Ability to learn and have fun.
How to apply:
Contact Mercedes Hughes with your resume through:
- Email: email@example.com
- Drop in: 279 Foord Street, Stellarton
How To Apply:Email or Drop in to 279 Foord Street, Stellarton
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.