Website ALS Society of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
You are not alone.
If you believe that everyone deserves the chance to live beyond their limits, courageously and boldly, to find joy, to overcome, to celebrate, to ALWAYS LIVE STRONG then the ALS Society of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia needs you!
If you believe that Fund Development is part art and part science then you’ll fit right in!
If you like to see the direct impact of the work you do, then by all means, please apply!
The ALS Society of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia invites invitations from energetic, innovative individuals who want to roll up their sleeves and get to work!
The ALS Society is the life affirming ALS advocate, here to help people with ALS navigate through a confusing and difficult disease with dignity and purpose.
The average person with ALS borrows 5 pieces of mobility, breathing, communication and other types of assistive equipment valued at $70,000.
We want to help people living with ALS and their families manage their health and live in joy despite an overwhelming and unpredictable terminal diagnosis.
The Fund Development Coordinator will support the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising that will include annual campaign activities, major gifts , sponsorship, events, direct mail, and monthly giving.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the President and CEO, and support staff the Fund Development Coordinator will: ·
- Plan, manage, and implement annual giving programs for mid- level donors which may include direct mail, ALS Walk Strong, Chase the Ace and other ALS events, monthly giving program.
- Recruit and steward volunteers.
- Develop and implement a budget for all fund development activities.
- Monitor and evaluate all fundraising activities to ensure that the fundraising goals are being achieved.
- Oversee the planning and execution of special fundraising events including the ALS Walk Strong Events.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit corporate, community and individual prospects in support of the organization’s fundraising activities.
- Oversee the administration of a donor database that supports all of the society’s fundraising and stewardship initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategy to increase revenue and frequency of giving from individual and/or corporate donors.
- Work with Independent Fundraising Event groups that support the ALS Society of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. ·
- Provides expertise in the development of new and innovative revenue-generating initiatives to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Provides important and relevant information to senior management as required.
- Provides updates on fundraising initiatives.
- Provides leadership in prospect identification, cultivation, and solicitation.
- Development, tracking and analysis of agreed-upon metrics.
- Development of strategies for mining the database to create donor segments and analysis for pipeline prospects.
- Responds to general requests for information.
- Development of Case for Support, Annual Appeals, Collateral Required for Special Events, ALS Walk Strong.
- Develop and implement Donor Stewardship program.
- Minimum 3 years direct fundraising experience.
- CFRE or similar designation will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in most types of fundraising initiatives including annual campaigns, special events, sponsorship and monthly giving programs.
- Experience managing volunteers.
- Working knowledge of donor management software, Microsoft Office, social media.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Relationship builder.
Application Process: · Please submit resume, cover letter and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interview process will commence approximately October 1st.
Start Date approximately October 19, 2020.
How To Apply:Application Process: · Please submit resume, cover letter and writing sample to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.