Website Antigonish Farmers Market Association
This summer youth will assist the AFMA Operations Manager and the AFMA Board of Directors in setting up, marketing and operating the Agri-Food Venture Centre (AFVC).
- Working with a team from the AFMA, Federation of Agriculture, St Fx Nutrition Department, Town of Antigonish, and Nova Scotia Food Inspection;
- Develop rules, regulations and procedures required to operate the AFVC;
- Coordinate and develop booking schedules for customers of the AFVC;
- Ensure food safety requirements are being met for the AFVC;
- Help to develop an overall marketing program for the AFVC, which includes web/social media development, and public relations;
- Assist with the office requirement of the AFVC, including accounts receivable/payable, and monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors;
- Understands the basics of a commercial kitchen;
- highly organized,
- and works well independently;
- Excellent communication skills and proven conflict resolution abilities;
- Proficiency with social media management, including Facebook and Instagram;
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint;
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.