Website Antigonish Farmers Market Association
This summer youth will assist the AFMA Operations Manager and the AFMA Board of Directors in two areas: 1) The marketing and operation of the Antigonish Farmers Market, and 2) The marketing and operations plan for the Antigonish Farmers’ Market during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Help coordinate the AFMA Online Market;
- Assist the Operations Manager with the operation of the AFMA;
- Ensure food safety requirements are being met for the AFMA;
- Help to develop an overall marketing & operations program for the AFMA during this COVID-19 crisis, which includes how the AFMA will function over the next year;
- Assist with the office requirement of the AFMA, including accounts receivable/payable, and monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- highly organized,
- professional, and
- works well independently;
- Excellent communication skills and proven conflict resolution abilities;
- Proficiency with social media management, including Facebook and Instagram;
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint;
- Familiar with a business plan, a basic balance sheet & income statements.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.