Website County Mazda
Job Title: Automotive Controller
Employer: County Mazda
Location: New Glasgow, NS
County Mazda/Truro Mazda is seeking a high energy, extremely organized, detail oriented professional to join our growing team as a Financial Controller in New Glasgow/Truro. We are looking for a driven, organized, team-focused leader to join and help lead our accounting team.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide accounting oversight and expertise that includes preparing the financial statements, reviewing and balancing schedules, closing month end, submitting remittances and managing accounts receivable/payable.
- Prepares monthly financial statements
- Calculates and compiles monthly operating statistics
- Reconciles balance sheet account
- Responsible for all government remittances
- Provides support to General Manager and Department Managers
- Other miscellaneous administrative and accounting duties as needed
- CPA designation would be an asset, but not a hard requirement
- Full cycle accounting experience, preferably in an Automotive Dealership
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Collaborative professional who promotes teamwork and works cohesively within a team-oriented environment
- Above average communication (both written and orally) and organization skills are required
- Thorough knowledge of MS excel
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience
- Excellent group benefits package
- This role is split between our two Nova Scotia stores, County Mazda and Truro Mazda. These two locations are part of a three-store family owned and operated automotive group. We are looking for an experienced professional who can contribute to the growing success of the business and reap the rewards of a long-lasting career with our organisation.
If you are ready to hit the ground running and believe this position is for you, please apply with your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.