Website County Mazda
Job Title: Automotive Sales Professional
Employer: County Mazda
Location: New Glasgow, NS
We are looking to add an Automotive Sales Professional to our growing sales team at County Mazda!
- You are passionate about customer experience.
- You work well in a team environment.
- You are a skilled listener and you communicate authentically with customers.
- You can integrate yourself into the team and are able to share your knowledge with teammates.
- You develop and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- You stay current with advancing vehicle technology.
- You are adept at asking discovery questions to determine the customer’s vehicle needs.
- You can effectively connect vehicle features to address specific customer vehicle needs.
- You can effectively conduct a vehicle walk around, encouraging and answering customer questions.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for selling New or Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
- Enter customer contact and vehicle interest information into the dealerships CRM.
- You accompany customers on comprehensive vehicle test-drives and effectively demonstrate vehicle safety and performance features.
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Manager in charge.
- You listen to and speak with customers to discover the perfect vehicle for their wants and needs.
- Coordinate customer vehicle delivery schedule with finance, service, and vehicle detail teams.
- Conduct pre-delivery vehicle inspection and documentation checklist to ensure a perfect delivery experience for the customer.
- Follow-up with all customers within 24 hours of delivery to answer any questions and ensure satisfaction and remind customers about the sales survey and the importance to CSI.
What you bring to the team:
- Understanding and working knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Positive energy and enthusiasm every day
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- What the company will give to you:
- Open, positive and fun teamwork environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your Sales Career in a well-established Dealership
- Full benefits
If you are ready to hit the ground running and believe this position is for you, please apply with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.