Website Nova Scotia Spirit Co.
Ranked #13 on 2017 STARTUP 50 by Canadian Business, Nova Scotia Spirit Company creates award winning, small batch spirits, at an everyday price.
Currently seeking a full-time Canning Line Production Operator/Shift Supervisor to join our fast-growing team.
Job title: Canning Line Production Operator/Shift Supervisor
Employer: Nova Scotia Spirit Co.
Location: Stellarton, NS
The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance of the canning line. Duties including, but not limited to:
- Canning line and equipment operation
- Canning line and equipment sanitization and cleaning
- Accurate documentation and batch logging
- Lead a team towards common goals
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be efficient and organized with keen attention to detail
- Have experience working with liquid packaging
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Data entry and inventory knowledge
- Work independently and in a team
- Demonstrate safe work practices
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Be “Sober, Alert, and Willing to Learn”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining a fast-growing team, please e-mail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.