When you become a Team Member at Tim Hortons you truly join a team. Perhaps it will be your first job, maybe you are working while you study, or you are building a career within Tim Hortons. No matter what your career goal, we will be here to support and encourage you along the way. Your path is just beginning!
Restaurant Location: 7 James St, 34 Main Street, 124 Beech Hill Road
Availability: Must be available for day shifts (5a-4p availability required Monday-Sunday), 32-40 hrs/week offered
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent
As a team member, your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or producing quality finished bakery items that our guests come to enjoy and love you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
Our Team Members are the smiling faces serving our guests at our drive thru’s, front counters, and sandwich stations. As part of this position you will be trained in each of these areas. You will be deeply immersed in training to learn about our operations standards, food safety, health and safety, cleaning and sanitizing, and guest service. Part of this position will include maintaining our restaurant’s cleanliness. As part of the position you will be required to sweep, mop, clean restrooms, change garbage’s, clean the parking lot, clean the dining area, and clean behind the counter.
How Our Team Is Supporting Health and Well-Being:
Since the beginning of the crisis, our priority has been to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members. Here’s just a few of the safety measures we’ve instituted in restaurants:
• Temperature Monitoring For all team members before every shift, as recommended by health officials
• Protective Masks For all team members, as recommended by health officials
• Protective Gloves For proper handling of food and drinks
• Counter Guards For added protection at the counter and drive-thru
• Social Distancing Measures added for team members and guests
Apply to this opportunity if you:
• Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
• Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
• Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
• Have the ability to work under minimal supervision, with a small team
As part of our team we offer you:
• Comprehensive training
• Affordable Health & Dental Benefits Starting at 3 Months (Over 20 hrs/week)
• Incentive and recognition programs
• Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
• Advancement opportunities
• Team Member Meal Discounts
• Free Uniforms
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply Now!