Website Highland Community Residential Services
Job Title: Casual Residential Counsellor
Organization: Highland Community Residential Services
Location: 115 MacLean Street, 2nd Floor. New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, B2H 4M5
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $12.55 to $15.64 per hour
• Position involves personal care, dealing with physical, mental and behavioral needs as well as at risk community behaviors. All positions involve shift work.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Relevant Community College Diploma or equivalent: plus training in CPR/First Aid, MANDT, Medication Administration, Non Aversive Behavior Therapy and Individual Programming
• Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate ISP
• Proven organizational ability and ability to work both independently and in a team
• Efficient and Effective communication skills
• A valid driver’s license, Clear Criminal Record Check, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and access to transportation
• Must have values and skills compatible with HCRS and the individuals that HCRS supports
How to apply:
If interested please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTN: Cindy DeCoste
Please visit our website at hcrsweb.ca to find out more about us.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.