Website Highland Community Residential Services
Job Title: Casual Residential Counsellor
Organization: Highland Community Residential Services
Location: 115 MacLean Street, 2nd Floor. New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, B2H 4M5
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $11.55 to $15.64 per hour
- Position involves personal care, dealing with physical, mental and behavioral needs as well as at risk community behaviors. All positions involve shift work.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant Community College Diploma or equivalent: plus training in CPR/First Aid, MANDT, Medication Administration, Non Aversive Behavior Therapy and Individual Programming
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate ISP
- Proven organizational ability and ability to work both independently and in a team
- Efficient and Effective communication skills
- A valid driver’s license, Clear Criminal Record Check, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and access to transportation
- Must have values and skills compatible with HCRS and the individuals that HCRS supports
How to apply:
If interested please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTN: Cindy DeCoste
Please visit our website at hcrsweb.ca to find out more about us.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.