Website MacGregors Industrial Group
For more than 40 years, MacGregors Industrial Group has been a leading provider of machining and metal fabrication solutions to the manufacturing, energy, mining, forestry and construction industries. Our goal is to add value and build trust with our clients.
Located in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, our markets reach throughout North America and into export markets.
The Opportunity: CNC Machinist
Continued growth and expansion has resulted in the need for an addition of a full time, long term, CNC Machinists.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Able to read and accurately interpret prints and shop drawings.
- Ability to set up and operate 3 and 4 axis CNC Milling Machines (Lathe an asset).
- Ability to select and use the appropriate precision measuring instruments to ensure components are machined to specified tolerances and surface finishes as indicated on prints, shop drawings, charts and tables.
- Good knowledge of FANUC controllers, ability to read and edit NC programs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for setup and operation on CNC and manual machining equipment.
- Verifying tooling requirements prior to the startup of each job.
- Responsible for the CNC machining of precision components with various metals.
- Perform work accurately.
- Meet or exceed daily workload requirements.
- Ensure equipment maintenance program is followed at all times.
Hours & Benefits
40 hours per week with medical benefits, dental benefits, group insurance benefits, safety footwear allowance, pension plan and vision care benefits. MacGregor’s offers flexible vacation scheduling as well as 10 paid holidays per year.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills and experience will be contacted.
MacGregor’s business versatility can be viewed at www.macgregors.ca
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.