Website Riverview Home Corporation
Riverview Home Corporation
Coffee Shop Attendant
Riverview Home Corporation is a non-profit corporation providing care and support to individuals who are aging with intellectual and physical disabilities, as well as long term mental illness, in its adult residential centre and six group homes.
Riverview Home is branching into the world of Social Enterprise by opening a Café in downtown New Glasgow. We are looking for a dynamic personality to run the café, reporting to the Social Enterprise Coordinator.
Job Title: Coffee Shop Attendant
Location: Provost Street New Glasgow
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: To be discussed
• Daily Operation of coffee shop
• Ensure flow of information on all aspects of the operation to Social Enterprise Coordinator and other Management at Riverview ARC – daily.
• Work with staff from Riverview with their job coaching activities
• Customer Service – provide sales support in store functions
• Manage cash and payment systems
• Attend all training as set out by Riverview Home Corporation
• Customer support to the general public
• Schedule staff and client employees as per the needs of the business
• Supports client employees to assist in this department with their assigned duties
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Grade XII High School certificate or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service position
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in customer and supplier relations, product and inventory management
• Applicant must currently be on EI benefits OR working less than 20 hours per week
How to apply:
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Thank you for you interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: July 8th 2020
How To Apply:By email
To apply for this job email your details to Jocelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.