Wilcraft Concrete Services Ltd.
Location: Halifax Regional Municipality / Halifax / Truro Area Positions
Now hiring – immediate start dates available
Wilcraft Concrete Services Ltd. has been in the business of concrete restoration for the Transportation and Commercial Infrastructure sectors for over 30 years, with a main focus on bridges (of all kinds), culverts, wharf’s and commercial buildings. We are now hiring a number of hard working, physically capable, and responsible Concrete Techs (Jackhammer/Labourers) to join our Team.
We want to offer you:
- Benefits package and opportunities for
- The opportunity to take advantage of leading-edge tools and
- Demolition of concrete
- Operate pneumatic hand tools (chippers / jack hammers;)
- Rebar replacement
- Supportive team labour work for general construction;
- Operate mini excavators and skid steers;
- Follow safety procedures on the job;
- Maintain a safe and clean job
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Physical ability to run a jackhammer and stand for durations of time;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Own transportation (own your own vehicle;)
- Physically fit and comfortable lifting up to 55 lbs;
- Ability to travel out of town during the week and/or weekends/nights;
- Experience or background with working in physically demanding outdoor environments;
- Training or Education relevant to our field beyond High School (is an asset;)
- Polite / Respectful / Driven;
- Heavy Trailer Endorsement (Condition 15) is an asset
Kickstart your career today! Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilcraft thanks all who apply, however due to volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please note that hourly wage information is not included in this ad, as it depends on the individual’s experience and skill set**
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.