We are looking for dynamic individuals to be part of our home care team in Antigonish.
Reporting to the Home Support Supervisor, the CCA/ HSW is responsible for providing service to clients in accordance with the individual care plan.
- Provide personal care (e.g., bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Meal preparation
- Provide respite for families and care givers
- Documentation (e.g., reporting client concerns, progress notes, incident reports)
- Completes other tasks as required
- International Students in Canada with a Nursing degree can apply
- Nursing/LPN students currently enrolled in a program can apply.
- Students of Continuing Care Assistant Program (CCA) who are about to complete the program can apply.
- Interested applicants must have a Continuing Care Assistant Provincial Certificate/PSW, be a recent graduate of a CCA program, or be a current PLAR candidate
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
- Completion of Standard First Aid and CPR C
- Alzheimer/ Dementia care course
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous related experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and clinical skills
- Able to maintain regular and consistent attendance
Hours: Full and Part Time (8 hour shifts) incudes weekends and holidays
If this exciting opportunity interests you please forward your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.