- Respond and follow up with customer inquiries and offer solutions in a courteous and professional manner
- Promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Perform regular daily tasks such as taking payments, balancing cash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Previous retail environment experience an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- proven ability to multitask and maintain organization
- Proficiency with computers and Office suite programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts which include evenings and weekends
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
or stop in person to The Brick on 280 Stellarton Road, New Glasgow.
How To Apply:Email or in person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.