Website StFx Store
Customer Service, STFX Store Clerks (Temporary)
Satellite Location – Highland Square Mall, New Glasgow, NS
StFX is a top ranking Canadian university and we are seeking temporary Customer Service Representatives to work as part of the team at the STFX Store running a mobile retail kiosk at the Highland Square Mall in New Glasgow, NS.
This opening is a temporary position to run from Thursday, November 28th to Sunday, December 22nd,
2019, and hours will vary between days, evenings and weekends. Under management direction, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for serving customers, tracking inventory and monitoring cash receipts.
- Set-up and tear down and storage of retail cart.
- Processing cash, debit and credit transactions and creating correct receipts.
- Counting float and maintaining proper paperwork each day.
- Assisting customers in selecting and purchasing retail merchandise.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work and display environment.
- Maintaining inventory on the cart by corresponding with Management to replenish sold items. Providing product feedback to management, and area supervisors, arising via customer interaction.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Mature, reliable and possess the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience working in a retail environment and processing cash and debit/credit transactions Must be able to work extended hours often without sitting and able to lift 25-50lb.
- Commitment to learn and comply with both University and STFX Store Policies and with any policies arising at the Highland Square location.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
A review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions have been filled. To express your interest in this role, please direct your application in confidence to:
Manager: STFX Store
St. Francis Xavier University
P.O. Box 5000
Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
Fax (902) 867-5115
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. StFX respects diversity and
welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups
To apply for this job email your details to STFXStore@stfx.ca.