Talentcor Halifax is currently recruiting for Experienced Delivery Driver work to join our client’s team in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia.
- Inspect and load product
- Material Handling
- Customer Service
- Delivery to health care facilities
- Document delivery status
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Record information such as mileage, fuel costs, and any problems encountered
- Complete driver check-in, including proper accounting of merchandise and invoicing
- Cleaning and sterilizing of the inner body of the truck
- Park vehicle in tight fitting areas
- Must be able to Drive a Manual/ Standard
- Minimum 1 year driving and/or delivery experience
- Valid Driver’s License (Class 5 only is needed)
- Current Driver’s Abstract (this no major violations in the past 12 months)
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 5:00PM- 5:00AM and Over time
- Flexibility to work shifts, nights and weekends, as required
- heavy material when needed
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with the ability to engaging team members.
- Effective time management skills, able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Well organized, proactive and positive approach in the work place.
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously within in a team environment
- Must have steel toed work boots
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Wendy MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.