Simply For Life
Are you passionate about health and nutrition? Are you driven by helping others and looking to make a difference in people’s lives by providing education on balanced nutrition that promotes a healthy lifestyle and longevity?
We are a well-established, fast-paced center for nutrition coaching & natural market with a passion to bring people to optimum health. We believe in friendly, fun and knowledgeable service, quality products, fair prices and working in a positive, fun team atmosphere!
- Assess client’s health needs and recommend the necessary protocols for their specific health conditions, including custom meal planning through our specific tailored program, supplement education and recommendations when deficiencies are present. Building relationships through the weekly consultations with clients, managing and building clients, social media contribution (nutrition education, tips, recipes).
- Engaging in organizing, stocking, facing and merchandising of products, as well as general upkeep of the store (cleaning, dusting, organizing).
- Organizing events such as cooking classes, nutrition information sessions, tastings, Lunch’n Learns for @ Work programs and other offsite nutrition and health related sessions/services. Must be able to speak and present to various groups health and nutrition related topics.
- The Nutrition Consultant/Dietician is responsible for assisting with the sales and operation of all Departments. This position ensures that customers receive the best possible service and assistance with supplements, groceries, health products and sports nutrition to help them better understand and respond to their health and wellness issues.
- Provides excellent customer service, helping customers with questions, locating items, and providing guidance on supplements, health and other products.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of nutrition trends, education, supplements, and other health items in the natural market and in the ever-changing world of nutrition.
- Ensures maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
- Helps to achieve required sales goals for both services and products.
- Registration/licensing with provincial regulatory college in good standing.
- Successful completion of relevant post-secondary education in an accredited institution.
- Experience: Ideal candidate has a minimum two (2) year experience as a Nutrition Consultant/Coach.
- You must be excellent in customer service and have a background and knowledge of supplements or be willing to learn from our program and recommendations.
- Must be available to work evenings and on Saturdays.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to stay focused and work independently.
- Excellent at collaborating with others in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the industry.
- Takes pride in personal wellness.
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated to clients.
- Professional, friendly and approachable.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with awareness of surroundings
- Familiarity with retail software and point-of-sale systems and ability to learn new programs
What we offer you:
- A flexible and accommodating schedule.
- A welcoming community of health minded individuals.
- A friendly (and fun!), supportive and collaborative environment that fosters an integrative approach to health and wellness.
Are you a team player who values client experience? Do you have a positive, professional attitude and live each day with enthusiasm? If so, we encourage you to apply!
We welcome applications from all interested parties however only those who meet all the minimum education and experience qualifications will be considered. Please include a detailed resume outlining your achievements as well as a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for our growing team at Simply for Life!
Job Type: Part-time
- Registered Dietitian: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Antigonish, NS (Required)
How To Apply:email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.