Website Drala Books & Gifts, Ltd
Located in downtown Halifax, NS, Drala Books & Gifts, Ltd. has been in operation since 1996, with information and supplies for various eastern and new age traditions. We also carry home decor and gift items that appeal to both our local and visitor clientele.
The successful candidate will manage all operations of a small retail store, including:
- In-Store: – Day-to-day operation from opening to closing and related duties
- Friendly engagement and interaction with customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Ordering and receiving inventory
- Creating in-store and window displays
- Janitorial functions
- Advertising: – Posting to social media (eg., Facebook, Instagram) – Creating all content for online newsletters – Creating and promoting special events
- Bookkeeping/Accounting: – Daily cashouts, monthly reports, bank reconciliations – HST and cashflow reports – Payables and receivables
- The successful candidate will require a high school diploma and a relevant business course or experience in managing a small retail store.
- The candidate will also require a sound understanding of the philosophy and practices of the eastern religious traditions of Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism, as well as knowledge of spiritual approaches from other traditions, and be able to discuss these subjects in some depth.
How To Apply:email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.