Help us keep communities moving! We’re hiring a casual Class 3 Driver in Stellarton, NS.
Working Hours: Part-time – Casual
Position Summary: Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Driver will perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection and delivers fuel (Gas & Diesel) or propane safely, under policy, and as directed by dispatch. Overtime is expected in this role.
- Safe operations of a Class 3 or 1 vehicle;
- Meeting TDG requirements for hauling petroleum products;
- Safe delivery of Petroleum products in line with company SWPs and CPPI standards;
- Effective communication with staff and customers.
- Providing customers service and promoting company image.
- Are you a professional Commercial Driver with two years’ experience and great customer service?
- Do you have a clean abstract?
- Do you have a proven track record of safe driving practices?
Safety at Ultramar:
We are committed to ensuring a safe working environment that protects our employees, customers and the environment. We work to reduce injuries and incidents in our workplaces and at customer sites by actively involving our employees in enhancing, tracking and measuring our performance. Our “Drive to Zero” campaign aims to reduce safety incidents down to zero and get you home safely.
- Safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training.
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance, and reimbursement for prescription safety glasses.
Ultramar is part of the Parkland family of brands. Parkland is an independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator. We power a growing family of locally known brands and our team members serve retail, commercial, and wholesale customers across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean region and the Americas. As Parklanders our purpose is energizing people and business to get them where they want to go. We’re a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customer, colleagues and communities further, faster.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted. Please note:
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Fuel Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.