CC Lash and Brow
Job location: Quad Counties
(New Glasgow, Antigonish, Port Hawkesbury and surrounding area) Please indicate if you have a preference.
We are a boutique lash and brow studio, with a strong emphasis on quality facial treatments and results driven beauty products.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Esthetician, that strives on providing the best service possible, enjoys working in a team environment with high standards and values.
You enjoy being an integral part of a committed, fun, caring and professional team while holding the vision of long-term relationships and extraordinary guest care.
You’re a natural with thoughtful communications, ALWAYS open to learning and CONSTANTLY thrives on new beauty trends and treatments, hold a positive attitude and dedicated work ethic.
Has your education and experience have you trained you in Esthetics, including waxing, facials, chemical peels, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, or any other specialized treatments? These are all an asset, and we would love to hear more from you !
We require you be knowledgeable in specialized treatments, including lash extensions, lash lifts, and other beauty treatments to be part of your services offered.
Formal education in this field is required. You MUST be a Licensed Esthetician, in good standing with the Nova Scotia Cosmetology Association or willing to achieve this prior to your start date.
Previous experience in a spa and or hospitality environment is an asset.
We are happy to provide training on specialized and new treatments, but, you will already have a well rounded CV prior to joining our team.
* Communication: You will recommend certain skincare treatments, products and procedures based on the needs of the customer. Strong communication skills are important to understand these needs. Nonverbal communication skills are also required, as this will assist in understanding when the customer is uncomfortable during a treatment or service.
* Problem-solving: Clients will often turn to you to solve their skincare problems. Whether they are dealing with dry skin or facial hair, it is your role to find a solution to their concerns.
* Time management: You will see multiple clients in one day and sticking to a schedule is important. The ability to organize and monitor time is necessary to meet client needs, especially when dealing with strict time requirements.
* Sales: Your sales skills will help your client achieve and maintain the results to are looking to achieve. Let’s provide them with the products and advice to get the beat results possible !
Technical / Clinical Skills
* Evaluate a customer’s skin condition and offer recommendations for treatments
* Recommend skincare products to customers, including lotions, facial washes and moisturizers
* Wax or pluck unwanted hair
* Complete facials with the intention of providing a results driven service. Exfoliating, moisturizing and cleaning.
* Experience with dermaplaning and chemical peels is an asset.
* Maintain beauty and skincare tools
* Provide quality application in eyelash extensions, Henna Brow application, lash lifts, tinting services (lashes and brows)
* Demonstrate advanced skills in brow services, including symmetry and mapping for waxing, plucking and/or threading.
* Constantly grow your skill set and be mindful of new trends in the beauty industry.
* Much more
Please email resume with cover letter to email@example.com
CC Lash + Brow
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.