Website Blaine F. MacLane Excavation Ltd
Blaine F. MacLane Excavation Ltd. is a long-standing, fully-independent general contracting company with a proven track record of high-quality workmanship.
The professionalism of its experienced staff is reflected in the company’s success.
With over 145 years combined construction management personnel experience, quality monitoring is maintained.
We are currently hiring an Excavator Operator to join our growing team!
Job Title: Excavator Operator
Employer: Blaine MacLane Excavation Ltd.
Location: MacLellan’s Brook, NS
Start Date: As Soon as possible
Salary: Based on experience
- Safe operation of heavy machinery to move materials and clear ground
- Digging holes and trenches to prepare sites for construction
- Performing maintenance checks
- Implementing safety measures
- Removing debris
Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to operate an excavator in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to perform general equipment maintenance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- 10 years’ experience
How to apply:
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Excavator Operator in the Subject line.
No phone calls please!
How To Apply:Email with Excavator Operator in the Subject line
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.