Peace By Chocolate
As a member of office staff, the Executive Assistant will help the Chief Executive Officer to ensure that everyday activities run smoothly. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a variety of office duties for the Chief Executive Officer as well as marketing management for Peace by Chocolate.
The duties of the Executive Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Manage schedule, calendar, meetings, travel bookings, hotels and more,
- Manage communications
- Manage social profile
- Contact for marketing and marketing and brand management
- Manage donations
- Support to Peace On Earth Society
- Support to COO
- Support for the Office Manager
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Administrative Professionals Certificate
- Experience in Marketing an asset
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels through verbal and written communication,
- effective decision making
- experience with websites and social media
- Safety requirements on sites, protective clothing, safety glasses and headgear.
- Travel may be required.
Employment Equity Statement
Peace By Chocolate is committed to equity in its policies and practices. We support diversity in our work environment and we ensure that applications for members of underrepresented groups are seriously considered. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of Peace By Chocolate are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
How To Apply:email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.