Mulgrave Machine Works Ltd.
Mulgrave Machine Works is currently looking for a permanent part-time Facility Custodian, approximately 20 hours per week, during regular work day and performing any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
- Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs routine cleaning/maintenance including, but not limited to: washrooms; lunch/locker rooms; offices etc.; trash removal; dusting; sanitizing/disinfecting; floor care; seasonal property care; errands, etc.
- Prepare and manage all supplies and cleaning solutions to instructions.
- Report any breakdowns, accidents, damage or vandalism to the appropriate supervisor.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules, standard cleaning methods and procedures
- Ability to stand, walk, bend turn, stoop, reach high and low, for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders and work at particular heights
- Quality and reliability are vital for this role
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to take direction and function in a team environment and individually.
- Willingness to receive training
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid drivers’ license
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants.
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Colin Ells by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.