Website Scotia Recovery & Investigative Services
Job Title: Field Recovery Agent
Employer: Scotia Recovery & Investigative Services
Location: Pictou County
If you have a curious personality, inquisitive mind, hard worker, and up for a challenge we may be looking for you! Please serious applicants only – this is a long-term job for the right candidate.
This is a part-time – possibly leading full-time/on-call position – this job can involve long hours.
Applicants must possess the following:
– Clean driving record & a valid driver’s license
– Knowledge of vehicles is vital
– Willing & able to operate cars (auto & standard), trucks, ATVs, bikes and various other equipment
– Physically able to operate a flat deck tow truck
– Prior experience driving a tow truck would be considered an asset
– Positive attitude
– Be a team player as well as work independently
– Motivated to Succeed
– Self-Secure & Confident
– Investigative Mind
– Strong attention to detail
– Read & Write legibly (as we deal with a lot of paperwork on a daily basis)
– Must have a working mobile phone with a data plan (pay-as-you-go is not acceptable)
The candidate should be highly motivated and a self-starter. They should possess the ability to deal with the public. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
In your cover letter please state:
Why you believe you would be the right candidate for this job and a brief summary of your qualifications for this job.
Candidates can forward their cover letters & resumes to the attention of:
Melissa Dort – firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely no walk-ins or phone calls please as the office is very busy.