Website MacGregors Industrial Group
Fitter / Welder
For more than 40 years, MacGregors Industrial Group has been a leading provider of machining and metal fabrication solutions to the manufacturing, energy, mining, forestry and construction industries. Our goal is to add value and build trust with our clients.
Located in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, our markets reach throughout North America and into export markets.
The Opportunity: Fitter / Welder
Continued growth and expansion have resulted in the need for an addition of a full time, long term, Fitter / Welders.
• Interpret drawings and perform accurate calculations and layouts from drawings.
• Ensure all parts are fitted accurately in accordance to supplied drawings.
• Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (Horizontal, vertical or overhead).
• Strong communication with supervision and QA/QC to ensure accuracy.
• Set up of components for welding according to specifications.
• High attention to industry safety standards.
• Be proficient using a variety of welding equipment (Tig, Mig, etc…)
• 5+ years’ experience as a Fitter / welder.
• Professional Certification (welding certification or red seal) will be an asset.
• Strong attention to detail.
Hours & Benefits
40 hours per week with medical benefits, dental benefits, group insurance benefits, safety footwear allowance, pension plan and vision care benefits. MacGregor’s offers flexible vacation scheduling as well as 10 paid holidays per year.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills and experience will be contacted.
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.