Food service supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- order supplies required for bar
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from guests
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
How To Apply:Email or in person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.