Our Homecare team is currently accepting applications for a Home Support Supervisor to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Care, the Home Support Supervisor is responsible for supervising the overall performance of a team of home support workers in a designated geographic location.
- Monitors the expected outcomes of field staff performance
- Monitors care delivery in the home by conducting client visits
- Communicates with clients and family on changing homecare needs
- Communicates with Continuing Care
- Responds to concerns and complaints from staff and clients
- Monitors staff /client activity through Procura reports
- Attends and participates in meetings (team, committee, boards, client)
- Provides training and support for staff when required
- Completes other tasks as required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses (CLPNNS)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Working knowledge of IT systems to support efficient work habits; Competence using computers, software and telephones is required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Training techniques of task related functions for Home Support Workers
- Business and management principles in human resource support; leadership practices, work flow operations and customer expectations
- Community Clinical care delivery
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving and time management
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Current Standard First-Aid and CPR preferred
- Ability to periodically provide on-call coverage
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance
If this exciting opportunity interests you please forward your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.