Earth Angels Home Care
Earth Angels Homecare is actively recruiting for Home Support Workers.
Earth Angels Homecare is locally owned and has served communities across Nova Scotia for over 10 years. We are committed to helping members of our community maintain independence through the support of compassionate, consistent, and reliable caregivers. Our caregivers provide in-home personal care services to seniors and people requiring assistance in their homes.
- Attending to clients and/or their caregivers by providing support and respite;
- Providing hands-on personal care as needed for such activities as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming/hygiene, preparing meals, and monitoring medications;
- Assisting clients and/or their caregivers with their errands (accompanying the client, for example, to the grocery store and/or medical appointments), as well as light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, laundry, etc.;
- Assisting clients in maintaining a clean and safe living environment;
- Two references
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel to clients’ homes (own your own car with valid insurance)
- CPR and/or First Aid Certification
- Clear Criminal Background Check
Why work for Earth Angels Homecare:
- Shift Flexibility: mornings, days, evenings, or overnights
- Relationship building: providing consistent care to our clients
- Free training programs
- Supervised supportive care
- Competitive wages based on experience, education and/or certifications
Apply today! You can submit your resume online at http://www.earthangelshomecare.ca/our-caregivers
or in-person at our Truro location (14 Inglis Place, Truro, NS B2N 4B4)
Job Type: Causal Part Time
How To Apply:online
To apply for this job please visit www.earthangelshomecare.ca.