Antigonish Area Homemaker Services
Permanent Part-time and Casual Relief
The Mission Statement for the Antigonish & Area Homemaker Services exists to provide Home Services to individuals in the Antigonish Service Area, Eastern Zone. Services enable individuals to remain in their home environment while maintaining optimum independence and a reasonable quality of life
Under the direction of the RN Supervisor and the Field Supervisor, a Home Support Worker is responsible for providing home support for clients according to Provincial Standards.
- must have a Continuing Care Assistant Certificate
- Must have current CPR and First Aid
- Must have WHMIS
- Must have Food Handlers Course from Dept. of Agriculture and Marketing
- Must have Alzheimer and Related Dementia Care Course
- Must have Palliative Care Course
- Must have a clear and current criminal record check
- Must have a valid license with access to a reliable vehicle
We are currently looking for permanent part-time and casual relieve staff.
Please apply in writing, including cover letter, full resume with references and supporting documentation to the attention of:
Sharon Crane, Interim Agency Director
Unit #101 133 Church St
Antigonish, NS B2G 2E3
Only candidates that meet the above requirements and are selected for an interview shall be notified.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.