New Glasgow, NS
The HR Generalist will support the sales and customer service organization and will be a part of a global organization. This person will play an integral role in championing the Web.com culture, partnering and consulting with operations from a talent development and employee relations perspective and operate with a commitment to excellence. The HR Generalist will be responsible for supporting various HR functions and will be the main point of contact for performance management, retention, investigations, and compliance where needed. This individual will work closely with leaders to develop and drive strategies and operate with integrity, respect, and kindness.
- Champion the Web.com culture by upholding the highest standards, ethics, and integrity
- Provide consultative services to leaders regarding change management within the organization
- Independently respond to employee relations matters, conduct effective investigations and partner with legal counsel as needed
- Serve as a sounding board to leadership by providing balanced solutions and recommendations in the realm of employee relations, performance management, and talent management
- Coach leaders to help strengthen interpersonal, strategic and management skills
- Partner with corporate training in providing solutions to opportunities identified
- Understands company and industry trends and causes, provides metrics and recommendations to stakeholders as needed
- Leads project management initiatives as needed
- Assists other departments in Human Resources and supports tactical work as needed
- At least 3-5 years experience in an HR Generalist Role
- 4-year college degree highly preferred Masters and/or PHR a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skill and presentation skills
- Knowledge of current applicable local, state, and federal employment laws/guidelines
- Demonstrated leadership in consulting/coaching
- Strong analytical, project and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and utilization of HRIS programs
- Ability to act autonomously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
How to apply:
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with HR Generalist in the subject line.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.