R.P. HAWBOLDTS MACHINING & HYDRAULICS
R.P. HAWBOLDTS MACHINING & HYDRAULICS is seeking a permanent, full time, highly motivated individual with exceptional skills as an Industrial Machinery Mechanic being detailed in the disassembly and reassembly of equipment.
- Team Player
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Efficient in the use of micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Being knowledgeable and experienced with different fits, pre-loads, alignments, bearing installations, fitting of components, etc.
- Trouble Shooting
- Preventive maintenance
- Well Organized
- Mind set to follow processes and furnish required documentation.
- Being in good Health
- Having good attendance
- Willingness to complete task at hand.
Experience in the following would be considered an asset:
- Machining experience
- Knowledge of the characteristics of different Lubricants.
- Basic Electrical
- Gear Box Refurbishing
- Completion of an Industrial Machinery Mechanic recognized program (Or an In-House Training Program).
- Minimum: 5 years’ experience in an Industrial Environment
Extended Health Coverage
Long Term Disability
Nine Paid Holidays
Paid time and a half after 40 hours
Double time on Sundays
Competitive wages based on Qualifications / experience.
Please send a cover letter and a complete up to date Resume with emphasis on past experience.
Applicants may apply in strictest confident to:
R.P. Hawboldt Machining Limited
P.O. Box 248, Trenton, NS B0K 1X0
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 902-928-1519
R.P.Hawboldt’s thanks all applicants!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.