Randstad Canada is looking for an Industrial Recruitment Specialist to work internally for our Inhouse Services division based in Pictou County, NS. If you’re highly organized, self-motivated and solutions-oriented, then this could be the job for you!
Randstad Canada is the #1 staffing company in the country. We have been named one of Canada’s best workplaces by the Great Place to Work® Institute for 12 years running! At Randstad we believe your career is more than a job. Through your work, you make a meaningful contribution to society. Every day is an opportunity to make a positive impact. Whether you’re helping a client find the perfect employee to expand their business, or guiding a job seeker in finding a job they love, you’re always looking for ways you can make a difference. Randstad is looking for a bright, innovative individual who shares our passion for improving the world of work. If you’re interested in being a part our vision, we welcome your application.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for high-volume candidate sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding for our blue collar manufacturing client.
• Create job descriptions and job posting
• Pre-screen applicants to determine job qualification
• Interviews (behavioural interviews, skill testing)
• Background checks (criminal record and references)
• Build and maintain relationships with client and community partners
• Utilize job boards to search for candidates
• Develop strategic methods to source candidates (online, job fairs, open houses, community outreach)
Why work for Randstad?
As one of Canada’s Great Places to Work for 10+ years, there’s no shortage of great things to say.
• The best compensation plan in the industry, including a competitive base salary
• Complete health and dental insurance packages
• 3 weeks of paid vacation from your very first day
• Optional RRSP and a stock purchase plan
• Several opportunities for rewards, bonuses and recognition
• Continuous training opportunities that allow personal and professional development
• Work/life balance is a priority for us
• Tons of opportunities to develop you career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!)
• Young, dynamic working atmosphere with forward-thinking leadership open to new ideas
• Employee perk program and discounts
• College diploma, degree or equivalent (focus on HR considered an asset)
• Strong organization and time management skills as well as a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build/maintain long-term, trusted business relationships
• Solutions-oriented and metrics-driven
• Internet savvy and fully conversant in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must possess a vehicle
This is a permanent, full-time position starting August 1, 2018 (flexible).
Don’t wait – apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line or apply online at www.randstad.ca