Website MacGregors Industrial Group
Inside Sales Assistant – Industrial Sales Division
- Support the existing staff in the Industrial Sales Division business by assisting in preparing and packaging orders.
- Assist in maintaining inventory levels and performing inventory counts.
- Cleaning and organizing the shop as required.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness and order within the storefront area. May include: dusting product and/or shelves, sweeping and mopping floors, and wiping down doors, walls and counters.
- Stocking shelves in the store. After becoming familiar with the inventory plan in the store and where inventory is stored, be responsible for stocking the store when required.
- Picking and packing orders for delivery or shipment. This will include: picking stock from inventory, packaging that stock neatly, marking count and identifiers where necessary.
- Manually counting inventory. This would include helping in the cycle count process by counting stock and recording it so a co-worker can enter the findings in the computer system.
Skills, Capabilities and Experience that would be an asset
- A high degree of organization skills.
- The ability and flexibility to work part time and variable shift times.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Experience with fasteners, Hydraulic Hoses and fittings and Industrial Tooling will be a strong asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills and experience will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.