MacGregors Industrial Group
Inside Sales Representative – Industrial Sales Division
Based in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, this Inside Sales Representative position is responsible for providing prompt and efficient customer service and customer solutions to our retail and wholesale customer base, as well as our Outside Sales Representative. Reporting to the Industrial Sales Divisional Manager, this position focuses specifically on the Industrial Sales arm of MacGregors Industrial Group and is a permanent, full-time position.
- Support growth of the Industrial Sales Division business by driving profitable sales and customer service
- Be able to interpret customer needs and determine how best to meet those needs
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to both new and existing clients, by providing excellent customer service
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell a diversified line of industrial products via phone, email, and in person
- Promptly respond and follow up with internal and external customers
- Maintain a current and developing knowledge of all products and services
- Process customer orders through a computerized point of sale system
- Source products from vendors within approved suppliers list on an as-needed basis; or as directed by division manager
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Identify and communicate issues, concerns and suggestions to your supervisor for internal and external activities.
- Contribute proactively to improvements in profitability and Gross Profit Margin
- Promote company products and services to customers and offer better product solutions where required
- Work closely with reporting managers and the business development team to identify opportunities to expand product lines
- Support all sales staff to ensure that customers’ expectations are met
Key Skills, Capabilities and Experience
- Preferred 3 years of previous industrial sales experience, ideally in business to business industrial sales
- Basic understanding of industrial product lines, including hand tools, fasteners, PPE, Hydraulics, etc., considered an asset
- Strong time management and attention to detail, with a strong commitment to meeting preset goals and directives
- High proficiency in communications, professionalism and customer service
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Perform as a self-starter, possessing superior problem-solving skills to go beyond what is required
- Experience using computerized point of sale systems, MS Office, and data entry is required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: Brent.MacPhee@macgregors.ca
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to Brent.MacPhee@macgregors.ca.