Do you want to be a valued member of the food services team? Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Kitchen Helper/Scullery (Dishwasher) is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of all dishes, small ware and cutlery, as well as assist with food preparation, and cleaning of the kitchen to assist the cook.
- Food Handlers course considered an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Boston Pizza respects and welcome diversity. Applications from Indigenous persons, Black/African Canadians, persons with disabilities, racially visible persons, women and persons of diverse sexual orientation, and youth are encouraged to apply. We encourage applicants to self-identify. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes can be dropped off in person or emailed to email@example.com
How To Apply:In Person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.