Website Boston Pizza
Do you consider yourself a culinary maestro in the kitchen?
Reporting to the General Manager, the Kitchen Manager will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best culinary experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s
recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal
inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Foster a positive company
- Manage and execute all aspects of heart of house human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the
- Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering, production and weekly Analyze, identify opportunities, create action plan, communicate and monitor results.
- Manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience through effective scheduling: Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the HOH is properly staffed for all
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift: Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom
- Communicate equipment problems, practice good preventative maintenance on store
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
- Other duties as
- Previous restaurant management experience
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing quality products every
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating
- Strong analytical/decision-making
- Leadership skills – able to direct and supervise
- Previous scheduling experience an
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and
- Must be eligible to work in
To apply, please send resume to:
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.