Job title: Lab Helper/ Raw Materials Sampler
Location: New Glasgow
Randstad is a global industry market leader that is dedicated to continuous improvement, safety and quality. Our business is growing, and we are looking for a hardworking, motivated person to join our team as a lab helper/ raw materials sampler with a leading manufacturer in the Pictou County area!
What makes the perfect candidate?
- You are highly motivated and have a strong sense of initiative
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work as a team member
- You enjoy physical labour and can perform repetitive tasks
- You are comfortable with heights
- You are dependable and have a reliable source of transportation
- You are available Monday to Friday from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
What are your responsibilities?
- Verification and recording of quality documents
- Sampling railcars, trucks, and big bags (carbon black, chemicals, rubber, etc.)
- Removal of scrap samples daily, weekly, and monthly
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with team members
- Other duties as assigned
What are the advantages?
- Work for a world-renowned company
- On-the-job training and certification provided
- Steady, full-time work with weekly pay
- 4% vacation pay banked or paid out weekly
- Optional benefits package
- Employee recognition/ award programs
- Employee referral bonus (uncapped)
- Long-term opportunity with potential for permanent employment with client
All candidates are subject to a criminal record check
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.