Website Scotsburn Lumber
Scotsburn Lumber Ltd in Scotsburn, NS
Scotsburn Lumber Ltd. operates a highly modern Sawmill in Scotsburn, Northern Nova Scotia. We are assembling a list of potential candidates for the Labourer position:
- We are looking for Reliable, Hard Workingindividuals with a Positive Attitude. Previous Sawmill employment will be considered an asset but not required
- The successful candidates will be employed in a very fast paced environment with opportunities to operate several different pieces of sawmill and planer mill equipment
- Shift work and some weekend scheduling for some positions is the normal operating conditions at this site
- Working as a team player, having the ability to multi-task and being an innovative thinker are all essential assets
- Employees in this classification work a 10-hour or 12-hour shift schedule depending on the position
- S/he must demonstrate a positive work ethic and must have the ability to work and communicate successfully in a team environment, with minimal supervision
- Given the nature of this position, being adaptable to various work assignments and conditions is essential.
- We are looking for responsible individuals, with a commitment to workplace safety and an ability to make decisions and work alone for extended periods
This is a full-time bargaining unit position with a full range of benefits that are comprehensive and competitive with a starting wage of $18.01/hr plus production bonus.
To apply, forward the following by the closing date of November 4, 2019:
- detailed resume
- copies of allrelated academic transcripts and certificates of qualification to:
Scotsburn Lumber Ltd.
65 Condon Rd P.O. Box 979
Scotsburn, Nova Scotia
How To Apply:By email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.