HERRON CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
New Glasgow, NS
A Lube Technician is responsible for basic maintenance repairs such as changing oil and filters, checking all fluid levels, minor tune-ups, replacing belts and batteries, changing tires, and any other small tasks that the company or customer may require.
Essential Duties (included but are not limited to):
- To ensure quality service and report any vehicle maintenance needed to Service Advisor
- To change tires, complete service inspections, oil changes, light bulb replacements, and report findings of work required
- To perform services as per the manufacturer’s service maintenance schedule
- To perform and complete all vehicle maintenance in an honest and professional manner
- To provide assistance to all team members and assisting with the service and parts processes
- To assist in all aspects of keeping the appearance of the dealership in a good clean order
- To have pride in your workmanship and keep your working area clean and safe at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Be a team player
- Hold a valid driver’s license and own basic tools.
Forward resume to:
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.