Lindsay's Health Centre for Women
Hours: Part Time 1.5 days per week
Lindsay’s Health Centre for Women is accepting applications for a 1.5 day per week Medical Receptionist. The Medical Receptionist will be responsible for supporting the physician and nurse practitioner in their practice at Lindsay’s
Qualifications: The Successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifcations
- Minimum of five years working in a medical office setting
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (MedAccess)
- An understanding of the social determinants of health and an interest in working with vulnerable women and girls
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a busy environment, to take initiative, and to be accountable
Lindsay’s Health Centre for Women provides services weekly on Thursdays. The Medical Receptionist will also be responsible for checking messages and booking appointments for a half day of the week (to be determined with the successful candidate).
The call for applications will remain open until the position is filled. Interviews will begin the third week of January 2020
How to apply: Resumes with Cover Letter can be sent to Wyanne Sandler: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.