Website Michael Rossy LTEE (Rossy)
About the company:
Michael Rossy LTEE is a Montreal based retail store that carries all manner of house-hold products. From linens and furniture to pantry and fashion; Rossy carries a “little bit of everything”.
We are looking for a mature and disciplined individual who works well as part of a team as well as on their own. Previous experience in retail/customer service is an asset but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the job, we are looking for an individual with open availability (mornings, evenings, weekends).
About the role:
As a cashier/customer service associate, your job includes, but is not limited to the following…
- -Working the register
- -Aiding customers in their shopping experience
- -Cleaning and maintaining the store (ie. zoning, sweeping, organizing)
- -Merchandising product
- -Receiving and pricing freight
- -Lifting (up to 50lbs)
- -Promoting special sales (No tax days, storewide sales, etc)
- -Proficient English
- -Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
- -Cash Handling Experience (Preferred)
How To Apply:Apply by E-mailing resume or in-person with a physical resume
To apply for this job email your details to Rossy504@Rossy.ca.