What is the opportunity?
In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners is crucial to your success, particularly within the community and realtors’ offices. Further, you build client loyalty through your keen desire to provide exceptional and personalized service, while your proven motivation and entrepreneurial sales style allows you to drive the business results you desire.
What will you do?
- Cultivate local business opportunities and seek out new customers through relationship building within the community and your centres of influence
- Develop a loyal client base by providing exceptional mortgage advice and financial solutions
- Successfully drive your personal sales results, while collaborating with RBC partners to anchor external business
- Take the initiative to provide advice and solutions to clients, meeting their individual needs
- Remain mobile to be accessible and accommodate clients’ preferences
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success, ideally in financial services or real estate
- A solid network in your community, resulting in referrals, new clients and increased business
- Proven ability to build trust and maintain long-term client relationships
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal partners
- Self-starter who works independently and seeks out answers
- Mobility to travel within all of Pictou County
- Previous experience as a mortgage lender
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage origination business and home financing products
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, unlimited commission pay, and pension options
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: New Glasgow
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Commissioned Sales
Position Level: PL09
Required Travel(%): 26-50
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 07/15/2018
Req ID: 167657
How To Apply:Online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rbc.com.