LOBSTER SEASON – OFFICE ASSISTANT WANTED!
Job: Office assistant for the lobster season (May and June)
Where: Arisaig Fisheries (2012) Inc., 133 Arisaig Point Road, Antigonish County, NS
Start date: April 29, 2020
End date: June 30, 2020
Requirements: transportation to and from work
Job Description: This is a busy position, which requires desk-based work and conducting repetitive tasks (data entry). Some flexibility in work hours may be required, with typical days starting around 8:00 am and ending around 5:00 pm. The successful applicant must be able to work six (6) days per week, Monday – Saturday. Attendance at work is mandatory for this short, but busy two-month period. Workers must have their own transportation to and from work. Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and Sage accounting software will be considered an asset. Overtime may be available.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate person.
• Enter lobster purchases on Excel spreadsheets. May enter purchases in Sage accounting software.
• Enter bait sales on Excel spreadsheets. May enter sales in Sage accounting software.
• Careful attention to detail, and correct data entry is a must!
• File paperwork.
• Maintain an organized workspace.
• Work with the Arisaig Fisheries team to complete tasks.
• Communicate well with other employees and fishers.
• Follow safety protocols.
• Any other tasks requested by supervisors.
Compensation: $13.00/hour, overtime may be available (1.5 X hourly rate)
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.