Website HERRON CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
OIL CHANGE TECHNICIAN
HERRON CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
New Glasgow, NS
An oil change Technician is responsible for basic maintenance repairs such as changing oil and filters, checking all fluid levels, minor tune-ups, replacing belts and batteries, changing tires, and any other small tasks that the company or customer may require.
Essential Duties (included but are not limited to):
- To ensure quality service and report any vehicle maintenance needed to Service Advisor
- To change tires, complete service inspections, oil changes, light bulb replacements, and report findings of work required
- To perform services as per the manufacturer’s service maintenance schedule
- To perform and complete all vehicle maintenance in an honest and professional manner
- To provide assistance to all team members and assisting with the service and parts processes
- To assist in all aspects of keeping the appearance of the dealership in a good clean order
- To have pride in your workmanship and keep your working area clean and safe at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Be a team player
- Hold a valid driver’s license and own basic tools.
Forward resume to:
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.